December 10, 2009

Aloha!

Guess which one is 'da the Poly????

I was just rummaging through my photo tub and I found a CD from 2 years ago I never saved to my computer...oopps. Since I rarely upload the pics of moi, I felt it was time to treat y'all to some of my better takes...bright colors, fake tan, and Aloha spirit...it doesn't get much better than that, yo!



Do you like the lazy eye wink????

All of 'da girlz 'n Miss Bunny's Halau
(Miss Bunny is top row, 2nd from R...but you probably knew that, right?)
On a side note, perhaps if I was more endowed, I wouldn't have to worry about my top hanging scandously low, eh?


"Hey! I'm pointing to you...yeah you baby, he, he!!

Good night everybody!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

OH MY GOSH, Adri, I literally just peed my pants a little bit!!! LOVE the pictures, what a delightful smorgasbord of women from all walks of life : )

katherine said...

hahahaha! Where did all these posts come from?! Someone's on winter break eh? Hehehehe. Love the poly picts. Too bad it doesn't showcase the fabulousness of your dancing skillz cause you b good lil sista! Hey I get the lazy eye ALL THE TIME! You still look good though :)