November 25, 2008

Living N' Retro Color

Perhaps you are curious to see my new pad?

If that is your desire, then wait no longer.
Your wish has come true.


Exhibit A: Carpets





Brown--short fiber and fab
Olive--berber at its best
Green--shag-licious (the other kind, of course)


Exhibit B: Lights





Bu

bb

le

Globe














Rippled Globe










Exhibit C: Walls


AVOCADO GREEN WALLPAPER


FAUX something


Lovely PANELING

BRICK and more BRICK




Exhibit D: Built-In-s





convenient dresser


home-y hearth


classic dining room window


Last Exhibit: Favorite Spaces



Magic happens here



The couch is where it is at...at least the cat thinks so


My newly painted door.

Added Bonus: Love the reflection!

--A

7 comments:

Reisner's said...

Very nice. Did you guys get a cat? I don't remember you guys having a one

Shannon said...

I love the avocado green! haha Did you buy the house or rent it? Tell Teddy I said hi, I just left you a message. We need to catch up! Love ya!

Brooke said...

Hot Adri! No really! Has lots of character. And I really do love the kitchen. So I was hoping you were going to be in Teddy's ward. I have been to her house a few times there in Rim Rock. Is Jon stil EQ pres? I haven't seen her in almost two years. Ainsley was just a new born. Does she have any more children than her two boys? Tell her hi and give her a hug for me :)

Brooke said...

One other thing. . . sad day that kitties grow up so fast. And I would like to point out it's not cool to post a picture of one and not the other. . . makes them jealous. Second child syndrome! (you still have both right?!)

Brooke said...

Okay LAST thing. I just remembered last time I saw the armstrongs jon was just put into the bishopric. . .

bigelow family said...

Hey Adrian!~ I need a mailing address for you guys!
We went to the madrigal dinner with Mark & Suzanne tonight and we were all wishing you and Justin were there with us!

Here's a funny blog:
http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/

Scroll down to the post about Primary music leaders. Hope things are good!

bigelow family said...

Adriane- I think you've dropped off the face of the blogging earth- but if not- we changed our blog to bigelowfamily2.blogspot.com.

give us a J&A update!!