
I must have a serious case of Blogger Avoidance (BA).
Yes, I have thought about blogging in the last 6 weeks, but I have avoided it like a sink full of dirty dishes. Want to know the reason why? Well simply put, since I couldn't bring myself to write anything interesting, funny, or simply redemptive, I figured I would save myself the embarrassment of trying.
But alas! Today was the last stroke. I couldn't bear seeing the same old thing on my blog. You know I hate to be passe. In addition to my visual disgust, I felt a sign today. The sun was shining brightly, the birds chirping, and a sweet breeze filled my home every time I opened the front door. Yes, the sun, the birds, and the breeze were all telling me that the wrath of winter was passing....and with it my chronic condition.
So here I go...
First, a breakdown of details on the homefront life.
J and I spent Thanksgiving in Tuscon (with his Mom), Christmas in Phoenix (with his Dad), and New Year's in Camp Verde (with some new friends). While I am sure that interesting things happened, it is too late for me to recall the details. So for those interested in my life, be content to know that we had a really nice holiday season and I wish we could do it all over again. Oh yeah, and thanks to all of those who sent us Christmas cards...they made me VERY happy!
In more recent news, I am now officially back in classes (groan). But I am optimistic that I will be a better student (smile). Not that I have been a particularly bad student as in grades, but I have been a bad student as in attitude. So, I am doing my best to be organized, proactive, and grateful for my education (another bigger smile).
Now on to more self indulgent stuff.
Top 10 Things I Have Contemplated Since My Last Post
I know you really want to know, right?
#10 How to decorate my stylish retro pad without expending $$, effort, or time.
#9 If I really am an Anglophile like Justin says.
#8 What to make for dinner.
#7 Bills.
#6 School.
#5 Getting into shape for the new year.
#4 Church callings.
#3 Tolkien's books.
#2 Why I have BA.
#1 All the things I could get for my friends and family for a million $$.
And now to end this session...
To all who care,I am glad my case of BA has ended (for now). I thank all for their concern. And, I wish all a Happy New Year of Blogging.
Optimistically yours,
Adriane
No comments:
Post a Comment