May 25, 2012

Do you read me?

I hate writing on my blog after a REALLY long void. It's like trying to say something to a friend you haven't seen since college....I feel guilty for staying out of touch and completely clueless about what to say.

But here I am. Writing again. Isn't it fabulous?!

At this point, I'm wondering if anyone even reads my silly blog anymore. Do YOU read me? If YOU do, please WRITE A COMMENT and help validate my blog's existence.

I'm really not feeling witty at the moment. Or particularly funny. Or remotely friendly. So, please don't expect too much from this post. The point is I am re-connecting (I think) with my blog and my blog's supporters. I do promise, however, that there will be more in store on this blog if you stay tuned...more CELEBRITY CORNERS, more TOP 10 lists, and even some good 'ole YoAdriane cynical humor.

So ta-ta for now and talk to you soon.

One of the better recent photos of moi.
It's proof that I haven't dropped off the planet...or forgotten to wear make-up and style my bangs for a close-up.

--A

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I read!!! And it's so worth it to keep going even if it's just one lonely person. Because you know I like seeing what you are up to. And I LOVE the picture of you. Hot stuff!!
Gonna miss you this weekend. But I can't WAIT to see you the next weekend. Because now that you came to visit me, I have Adri withdrawals. You were the highlight of my month :) xo

Michael said...

Yes.

Teddy said...

Yeah!!!!! You posted!!!!!!!

Teddy said...

Oh btw, beautiful picture, my beautiful friend. :)

bigelow family said...

Yea!! Now if you guys would just move back to Eagar. . . :-)