May 30, 2009

Why graduation is memorable....

Here's my top 5 favorite moments from Rajae's graduation last week:

#5 Putting the old bunny ears joke on grandpa



#4 Competing for the graduate's attention


#3 (Me) Looking like a zombie




#2 Capturing the candid moments...Why Rajae, what is your finger doing?



#1 Presenting Rajae with a one-of-a-kind Yo Adriane poster.



Congratulations Rajae on a job well done!! I hope you find success in the years to come and thanks for putting up with my immature humor for the night! Love you cuz!

--A

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow, I can't believe she has graduated!!! Everyone is getting so old! Love love love the poster, very creative!

Reisner's said...

Love the poster Adriane, Why didn't I get a poster like that? I wish I would have known you were in RV because I was there a few days before graduationg, dangit. Are you going to make it out here for the Kern family reunion?

Shannon said...

I wish I could have been there. We had to get the kids out of the office. I am glad you got to be there. Way to go Rajae!

katherine said...

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!! I LOVE the poster. Tell Rajae-miester Congrats from the Smith clan. For my B-day I want a poster a la Yo Adriane!