
As I get older, I realize my taste for clothes, home decor, and music has changed...perhaps not drastically, but definitely noticeably. Take for example:
- I have replaced my Bata boots with Mary Janes and my lava lavas with paisley print dresses.
- I now like the color pink (ooopps! did I just come out of the closet?).
- And perhaps most eye-opening of all, I like certain pop/mainstream music.
Now it is the last point in this list that brings me to the topic of this post. I have secretly liked the new song Love Story by Taylor Swift. Ahhh, I can't believe I just admitted to that...guess it's not so secret now.
Anyways, I like the song, and I found myself HAVING to watch the music video yesterday. I think this yearning is some attempt of mine to re-live those teenage years where I either 1) pretended I was "too cool" for mainstream music or 2) was too absorbed in un-teenage duties (a.k.a. running a household) to care about adolescent indulgences.
So, like I was saying, I watched the music video, and enjoyed it...quite a bit. And, as I watched I realized that Taylor Swift looks like someone I know. Actually, I think I have known that she looks like someone I know for a while, but yesterday I finally made the connection.
So, to add to the climatic drama, I will introduce you not only to the look-a-like herself but also the newest addition to the Yo Adriane! family all in one fabulous moment.
Celebrity Corner
(the newest addition to the Yo Adriane! family)
My cuz, Lindsey, and her twin
Now, of course both of these ladies are beautiful, but if there is any question about who is the better of the two...I have to side with my cuz. Because not only does she have the bo-dacious blonde looks (although I think she is currently a brunette), blue eyes, and "pouty lips" (inside joke for Linds), she has a killer personality. If you don't believe me, check out her blog sometime...it's a riot...in the best sense of course.Well, that's it for Celebrity Corner today folks. Stay tuned for future look-a-like revelations. And to all my fam and peeps, BEWARE you may be next!
--A
4 comments:
Yay- I love Taylor Swift!!! Even more than the love I have of saying I look like her, is the love I have for you admitting that you like pink and Love Story.
I just hope every once in a while the lava lava makes a special appearance : )
hahaha! I love your celebrity corner. I never made that connection before but Lindsey DOES infact look like Taylor Swift. Also I like that song and so do my girls, if you are ever in the Maryland area you may here us belting out the song (It's like the muppet bus gone country).
I love reading your blog, it craps me up. I also just read your about me thing and it's quit funny.
As to the ceebrity corner I dont see the resemblence, I think Taylor kind of looks like Lynnae. So what the heck is Justin doing to you? It must be him that is making you like all this stuff. I new he was trouble, jk.
oh oops crack not craps.
Post a Comment