November 20, 2008

blogpsot


Have you ever mis-typed a web address and found yourself at some unknown corner of the internet? You know like goggle.com (google), youtub.com (youtube), or, my favorite, lsd.org (which is of course, lds). Well, I just mis-typed my own blog (I was too lazy to open it under 'Favorites' you know) as http://www.yoadriane.blogpsot.com/ and I ended up in some bible college online website...so weird, huh?




3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ok, so when I first came on your page, I thought that kittie picture was an ultrasound! I was going to say, I had no idea you were pregnant! You better tell me if you are :)

bigelow family said...

It's gorgeous :-)

Best memories are made in houses with "character", right?!

We sure miss you guys!

Marci said...

Holy cow...I was going to say exactly what Shannon said. When I first scrolled down to the pic I thought it was an ultrasound too...it's a trick picture right??? I love the house, thanks for sharing! Think of you often.