September 15, 2008

All by Myself




So Justin left yesterday for Camp Verde and started his new job today. So far, so good.

Meanwhile,
I have been holding down the homefront (and doing a pretty good job I might add).

I slept in until 6:45...yeah!,
did my compulsory early morning .85 mile walk/

really pathetic jog
,

ate
good wholesome oatmeal for breakfast,

worked, did a little shopping for temporal neccessities
a.k.a. food and toilet paper,

cleaned the house (mostly), and then went on a quick bike ride

and did a few Adri tricks (I'm getting better...dontchya know der).

And so here I am wasting away my time blogging when I should be doing

somethingmore productive

like...more cleaning, packing, bathing, reading scriptures (will do that later), or talking to the significant other.

Perhaps I will get to that other stuff but first here is my top 10 list for the day:


Top Ten Things to do when you are Adri and your husband is gone

#10 Eat Onions

#9 Watch a chick flick

#8 Go to bed early

#7 Exercise

#6 Hog the computer

#5 Put flowers on the table (J’s allergic)

#4 Sing Broadway tunes in the shower

#3 Practice wheelies and “no-hand” tricks on the bike

#2 Wear body spray

#1 Talk about your husband...shhh, don't tell!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

You and your onions! Although I have to admit you were on to something at a very young age. I love onions now! I just hate the way my mouth tastes the next morning. . .

So the other day I thought it would be fun to show the kids how to do cartwheels. . . I couldn't do one! I was too scared and too weak. Now even more incentive to get my butt back in gear and get into shape!

So now your mission, if you choose to accept, is to video tape yourself doing some cartwheels and other fun tricks, send it here so we can teach my children!

Adriane said...

Cartwheel huh? Okay, give me until the end of the day...gotta get some batteries for the camera, practice, and weasel some poor soul into taping me...stay tuned!

Shannon said...

Kyra is due like the 27th of October or something like that. I am glad to hear I am not the only one making lists of what I need to do. I am so lazy sometimes, I just love to blog stalk. hehe jk Are you moving??!!

Marci said...

On the top 10 when J's gone you forgot...watching my kids get beat with the shoe??? And I will be glad to video you doing cartwheels!!! Come down when you don't have anything better to be doing!

Reisner's said...

I was just thinking about the what Brooke said. YOU AND YOUR ONIONS!! HAHA. I do love your top ten list, it sounds very productive. so have you guys found a house? And also when do you go there? Oh ya and have you found a job there, or what are you going to do? I know so many questions.

Michael said...

onions are awesome

katherine said...

Yes video the cartwheel--Plllease!
Have you watched Dear Frankie? If you do (because it's a rawther good chick flick) tell me if you had to put the movie on subtitles because apparently you (I) can't understand Scottish accents, not one bit! OH yeah and eat an onion too. Luv ya!