Okay, so I just had to show everyone some Poly-style humor. Bucky told me about these guys the other day and I couldn't stop laughing once I saw the video. It is so characteristic of Samoans!!
Just a little background info...The guy in this video is one of two comedians that do a show called, "Laughing Samoans." In this clip, he is supposed to be a real F.O.B. ("Fresh-Off the Boat") who is giving a motivational speech at a high school graduation. If you don't get the humor, don't feel bad. It may just be a Poly thing...poor Justin...I don't think he found it quite as amusing as I did. But ENJOY IT anyways!
August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well me and Lynnae watch the video together. We laughed but I think like Justin we didn't get some of it, or more or less understand what he was saying :) anyways but ya Samoans just make me laugh so I love watching them or listining to them.
Post a Comment