May 7, 2010

Change is a coming

I figured I needed to update my 2 month+ blog post.

So here's a few things a changing in my life right now....

1. Finished school TODAY, graduate TOMORROW

2. Start work in Springerville MONDAY...but only temporarily...more details to come when they are finalized

3. Looking for a house...yes, one where I have to pay the annual taxes

4. Feel the need to take care of myself AGAIN... i.e. eat some unprocessed food and take a walk every once in a while...my recent health regime has been PATHETIC...like eating carne asada burros, Wendy's $1 bugers, Sonic cheese poppers everyday pathetic

5. I wanna post more pics of J and I because like I love him and sometimes we look good in pictures and sometimes I need vain confirmation that I do not always look like a girl who wears old oversized t-shirts and sports tangled puffy hair

So regarding #5, here's a snapshot I LOVE of J and I at the church's Winter Ball this past February and I like totally love it because

a. we look happy (although I'm willing to bet J was authentically happy to be at a the dancing gala too)

b. my eyes are closed I am so happy to be at a dance!

c. we totally look retro...like circa 1962 or something

d. I absolutely, ABSOLUTELY love my Audrey Hepburn-esque dress Bucky found for me at the thrift store like 6 years ago for a $1 and then I altered it the day of the ball from a size 5 to like a size 10 so I could fit it and the color...oh, the color!





Yeah well. That's it for now. More to come as life gets less crazy. Oh, and see what a graduate degree in English will get 'ya? LOTS of run on sentences, random thoughts, and slightly off cliche phrases.

--A

1 comment:

katherine said...

beautiful dress!!! I am so proud of you, my super talented, multi-faceted sista! I can't wait to see you this summer!!! Hey I went to California for three days and came back and apparently no stress-no kids-no work=me loosing 20lbs. Yup you heard me right. I don't know what happened but everyone was like--hey you look thinner. Then I weighed myself and I was. So pretty soon (seeing how school's done and what not) you'll be taking in the dress back to a size 5 ha!