August 5, 2008

Seasick

I miss Hawaii!! Ahh! Can't I just move there, live on the beach, and eat fish and mangoes every day?! Anyways...Here's some more pictures from the trip.

Luke lovin the beach...
(He really is like my child. I miss that cutie!)




Denny a split second too late for "Cheese!"





Flinty...my true superhero :)





Abel being silly






Ethan...my most helpful brother, true that!








Sophie (hint: those aren't her feet)



Shrimp Shack in Kahuku...BEST shrimp ever, no joke!

Notice the dogs in the foreground...yeah they almost attacked Mom.

To quote Flint, "SCARRRY!"



Ada (one of my old ROC buddies) and me backstage at PCC...miss you Ada!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Note to self: Now I REALLY want to make a trip to Hawaii. Shrimp shack must be good because I have heard of it before. And if Flint can make the plane ride. . . SO CAN I! He really is a super hero :) Although I know there must be a story behind your statement.

Adriane. . . I miss seeing you. I am so glad we got to stay with you guys!

Reisner's said...

oh that looks like so much fun. How long did you guys get to stay there?

Adriane said...

Hey Brooke! I miss you too...I glad you guys could stay with us n our rickety old house...come back anytime :)


Hey Sheena! How's it going?! Yeah we had a blast, but it was WAY TOO SHORT...we only stayed a week :(

katherine said...

To quote Napoleon--"LUCKY!" I'm already saving for Hawaii or bust 2009 :) I think Hawaii suits you--your profile picture with the big billowy clouds is saaaweet!

Shannon said...

Oh, that looks so fun!! I am glad you guys had fun and got back safe!