March 27, 2008

Remember me?

I have a confession...I could probably be on the list of the world's top 10 least enthusiastic bloggers. I know, it has been ages since my last blog. Thanks to all the family and friends who have been checking up on me via blog...I promise I am not dead, I haven't moved, and (just for those who are curious) I am not pregnant. I have found that my blogs are about as frequent as my as my haircuts--once a year just to ensure manageability. Hopefully, (fingers crossed) my blogging defunct stage has passed.

Justin and I are doing pretty good. The worst of the winter has passed (I say that because winter is not officially over here as there is always some freak snow storm in April or May) and my optimism is finally returning. We have been putting a good number of miles on our bikes in the last few weeks, and I have got a little hiking in as well. Although I can still feel my annual gut flub, I think this past winter has been considerably more favorable to health than last. I know this because not once during the term of this winter did I HAVE wear my husband's pants...last year was another story.

Below Aunt R and me at one of our latest winter hikes...Say CHEESE!














While writing this blog I am reminded of all of my failed attempts to consistently write in my journal. It seems I always have the natural urge to try to recap 6 months worth of time in a single journal entry. Well, since I know I can't do that, I am going to skip the time I have been defunct and dive into blogging about the present past...and I am going to start next blog....A




No comments: